Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feeling Pumped

God I'm a rollercoaster. Confidence is back.

I covered suretyship, I'm sure I've got tax down, and at least I had admin law back in law school (besides, tax law is largely admin law, right?). I also finished real property and torts (two of those MBE surprises). Then did practice essays for contracts, real property, and torts. That leaves only con law, crim pro & law, and evidence untouched. I think I'll skip evidence, because it doesn't make for a meaty essay. Con law has always been the hardest subject for me to grasp, so I'm better of skipping it, and concentrating on the hot topics: commercial paper, secured transactions, Illinois civil procedure, and equity. So that's precisely what I'm going to do. Hit the crim law elements, rely on my memory of procedure, and then go firmly plant the big boys.

In the mean time, it's lunch!

No comments: