Monday, July 9, 2007

Getting to Know You

Linda at Pataphysicalscience tagged me with a ...I don't even know what it is. I've also never done one of these before, but I'm along for the ride.

THE RULES

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

So here are eight random facts that you may or may not know about me: (notice how uncreative I am, as I mimic Linda)

(1) I've starred in a television commercial.


Okay, "star" might not be the right word. When I was younger, I played the daughter in a Steakout commercial. It aired in Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, and (allegedly) Mississippi. Wow I'm practically ready for the red carpet.

(2) I volunteered in Estonia working with pre-teens.


And as an aside, I got to go to a Rolling Stones concert there. I had a great time, but it was definitely another look at life. Plus I remember the whole time the program director was trying to marry me off to a local... meddling much?

(3) An international family, really.


I only have one sister, but she lives in Italy.


(4) I'm addicted to hot pink.


I've got like 5 hot pink shirts (various neck cuts), my friends gave me a hot pink body pillow for my last birthday, my laptop case is hot pink, and my bed sheets and comforter are hot pink (like, had-to-be-bought-in-the-13-year-old-girl-section hot pink).
I can't get enough!

(5) I'm also addicted to reality television.


I can't miss an episode of Amazing Race or Survivor. Now Big Brother has started during bar study... not good, because it comes on like 3 times a week. The sacrifices I have to make (not the tv show, the studying - hah!). If I fail, it's CBS' fault.


(6) I am weary of online banking & credit.


This one is a favorite point of my boyfriend's to make fun of. I wrote checks up until about a year and a half ago (and I still pay all my bills with checks through the mail) - yes, I was that person in line in front of you at the grocery store writing out a check and holding you up. I finally got the hang of my debit card, and just recently got a credit card - about 3 months ago. It makes me nervous when I don't have paper bills - I hate all this electronic business. Yep, you guessed right, that means I'm taking my bar exam on paper.


(7) I'm going back to school next year.


Most of you know this already... but it's getting down to the bottom of the barrel here. Yes, after all of this studying for the bar, I'll be right back in the game after a two week break. LL.M. here I come!


(8) ...drum roll please... My first premolar bicuspid (#12) is backwards

TMI? Well, it's not gross or anything. Too far back to be noticeable, and even if you were looking, you probably wouldn't notice unless you were a dentist (or my dad). Just a little fact though - I figured NO one would know THAT about me.

TAG TIME

So I don't know 8 bloggers... and most of the people on here are studying for the bar and don't have time for this (I'll be honest - I took several days for this). So I'm going to tag two non-law bloggers:

Pam at Cave Cibum

Trying at Online Dating Stories

Everyone else who wants to! :)

No comments: