Saturday, June 30, 2007

I survived

Yep!

It wasn't so bad... I did find myself losing focus a lot in the afternoon. I'd do that re-reading questions thing where the meaning of the words never quite goes in your brain. Plus, a kid in my vicinity had that shaky leg thing that made the whole table vibrate. I hate that.

The best part of the test, of course, was the end! I went straight to a bar/restaurant for some beer and unhealthy food. It's so sad these days how hard it is to make non-law conversation. Even when you bump into someone you haven't seen in a week, it goes very much like this:

Me: Oh hey, how are you?
Friend: You know...
Me: Yeah...
Friend: And you?
Me: The same... Anything new or exciting going on?
Friend: No... just the usual.


Do we get our lives back when we're finished?

1 comment:

some guy said...

I'm pretty sure we do get out lives back! I can't wait until three weeks from the day after tomorrow at 5:01 p.m.