Saturday, June 9, 2007

I'm a real boy!

Friday, I got to experience life again. I went to lectures in the morning and then straight to the library with a friend. We studied solid until 7pm. Then we met up with two other friends for drinks and sushi dinner. Now THAT's the life! We chatted about life, love, and our futures... only minimal mention of the present horrors. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to acclimate back into society.

I'm working hard this morning too, because my family is going to be stopping by for dinner. It's a 7 hour drive for them, but they're already making half of the trip, so they linked on another 3.5 hours to come to my house and stay the night. I'm hoping that it will be relaxing, and serve as motivation for me to be really good today.

I feel human again - and I'm savoring it for this brief moment.

No comments: