Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What Lies Ahead

I stumbled upon this earlier. If the video below didn't warn me of what was ahead, that sure did. Poor girl.

Excerpt:

It was Florida in the summer and the expression hot as balls means nothing until you have lived here. Sweat and heat surround your body forming a plastic casing that makes it difficult to breathe and impossible to avoid. So I thought little of the constant itching annoyance under there. I was in a generally irritated state at that point knowing I was devoting an entire summer to studying the laws of Florida.

1 comment:

anne said...

oooh sweet girl - it was not all that bad. i wrote that for a friend who is taking the florida bar this summer - to try to relay to him that it can be done (under any circumstances). best of luck to you.